Sport ice cream workout apparel at discount prices. Certified fitness and yoga teachers welcomed.
Love our Fitness Clothing
In general, clothes look better on people than on hangers! And for this reason, we are always looking to get fitness and yoga instructors involved in showcasing our products.
We offer you discounts, exclusive offers, occasional freebies and most importantly, recognition for wearing our brand. In return, all we ask is that you wear your ice cream clothes with love and adoration. And when people ask (and they will!) where you got your outfit: you tell all!
Become an ice cream “Sprinkle”
Our company is actively seeking individuals to help promote our yoga and fitness clothing line. It is our belief that the most effective way in marketing our personalized products is through word of mouth.
Our target market consists mainly of individuals who attend local fitness centers. Hence, our focus is on enlisting the help of local instructors to serve as walking, talking (running and jumping!) mannequins.
Benefits in joining
As an ice cream “sprinkle”, you will benefit from the following:
- You will be entitled to a discount on most ice cream purchases (on-line).
- You will receive free shipping on all purchases made online.
- You may, at your discretion and in agreement with your fitness center, organize a viewing (or as we like to refer to as a “tasting”) of our product line of which you shall be entitled to a commission on all sales.
- Alternatively, you may consider throwing an “ice cream social”: gather some friends, give a class, hand out prizes. Great earning potential, please contact us for details.
There are no commitments and/or obligations with regards to your enrolment into the ice cream “sprinkles” program.
It is understood, however, that while participating in our program, we expect that you positively promote our company, our products and our services.
Who can join?
Our program is open to certified group fitness and yoga instructors, fitness club operators and sports media personalities. Instructors must be:
- actively employed in a local fitness center.
- be a certified group fitness or yoga instructor.
- be teaching a minimum of five (5) hours per week.